The meeting will be held at the Gospel Tabernacle Church 725 Franklin Ave
Between Park Pl and Sterling Pl in Crown Heights to discuss local issues, all are welcomed especially Crown Heights residents.
This is the tentative agenda:
- Opening statement from CHCA Vice President Paul Carson
- Report on Halloween Parade by CHCA President Frank Esquilin
- Status of children’s workshops & Scholar’s Program by CHCA President Frank Esquilin
- Community Survey by CHCA President Frank Esquilin
- Community Information by CHCA Project Manager Constance Nugent-Miller
- Thanksgiving Food Basket cost approval by CHCA Treasurer Joanne Crispe
- Report on CHCA website by CHCA Secretary Josh Thompson
- Guest Speaker: Mr. Mathew Pitt from Councilwoman Cumbo’s Office
- Guest Speaker: Mr. Harold Lutchman, Capital One Manger
- Guest Speaker: Mr. Guillermo Phillips, President of the Panama Assoc.
- “Did You Know?” by Mike Fagan
- Guest Speaker: Ms. Jennyfer Bagnalli, President of the PTA for P.S. 316
Check their website for more information:
SOURCE: Brooklyn Born – Read entire story here.