Between Park Pl and Sterling Pl in Crown Heights to discuss local issues, all are welcomed especially Crown Heights residents.
This is the tentative agenda:
- Opening statement from CHCA Vice President Paul Carson
- Report on Halloween Parade by CHCA President Frank Esquilin
- Status of children’s workshops & Scholar’s Program by CHCA President Frank Esquilin
- Community Survey by CHCA President Frank Esquilin
- Community Information by CHCA Project Manager Constance Nugent-Miller
- Thanksgiving Food Basket cost approval by CHCA Treasurer Joanne Crispe
- Report on CHCA website by CHCA Secretary Josh Thompson
- Guest Speaker: Mr. Mathew Pitt from Councilwoman Cumbo’s Office
- Guest Speaker: Mr. Harold Lutchman, Capital One Manger
- Guest Speaker: Mr. Guillermo Phillips, President of the Panama Assoc.
- “Did You Know?” by Mike Fagan
- Guest Speaker: Ms. Jennyfer Bagnalli, President of the PTA for P.S. 316
Check their website for more information: